Our Returns Policy is a Company-Wide Policy that applies both to Online and In-Store throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Any unsuitable item can be returned or exchanged as long as meets the requirements below.
- Your return must be initiated within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Your item must be in saleable condition
- Your item must not have been worn or washed
- Your item must have the original tags still attached
- You must provide a proof of purchase which can include: Original copy of store receipt (no photocopies accepted), a copy of your Order Email or packing slip if bought online, a credit card statement
If your item does not meet all of the requirements above, we reserve the right to not process your return. For further detailed information, please see our Terms and Conditions.
WHERE CAN I MAKE MY RETURN?
View this article to find out where to make your return.